Monday 22 August 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God Has Implanted His Gifts’

And those who are wise—the people of God—shall shine as brightly as the sun’s brilliance, and those who turn many to righteousness will glitter like stars forever. (Daniel 12:3 TLB)
In solemn truth I tell you, anyone believing in me shall do the same miracles I have done, and even greater ones, because I am going to be with the Father. You can ask him for anything, using my name, and I will do it, for this will bring praise to the Father because of what I, the Son, will do for you. Yes, ask anything, using my name, and I will do it! 
(John 14:12-14 TLB)

.                                                                    Prayer

O my precious God, I praise and thank You for the gifts You have implanted in me. I thank You for Your wisdom which is making me wise to the decisions I make. I shall shine as brightly as the sun’s brilliance, turning  many of Your people to righteousness through Jesus Christ, and they will glitter like stars forever in Your name. 
In solemn truth I tell You, anyone who believes in Jesus Christ, shall do the same miracles He has done, and even greater ones, because He has gone to be with the Father. I can ask Him for anything, using His name, and He has promised to do it, this will bring praise to the Father because what He, the Son, will do for me. Yes, I shall ask anything, using His name, and He will do it!
I shall move forward in the dream He has placed within my heart. He is the One who has created me with confidence and enthusiasm, and I shall not hold back.He is with me and will bring to pass the results of what He has birthed in me. I shall execute my plans with the skill He has gifted me with through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, and I will receive approval and favour and as God has said, “Many lives will be saved, enriched, and prepared for the days to come.” I continue to trust in God for all things for the praise and honour of Jesus Christ’s precious name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment