Tuesday 16 August 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Patience Requires Courage ‘

In that day the people will proclaim, “This is our God in whom we trust, for whom we waited. Now at last he is here.” What a day of rejoicing! (Isaiah 25:9 TLB)
I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers! (Isaiah 65:24 TLB)

                                                                       Prayer

O my precious God, I will proclaim today, “You are my God in whom I trust, whom I wait upon in Christ. Now at last You are here.” I shall rejoice always in the Lord, for all of His love and faithfulness He has shown towards me.
I know He will answer me even before I call out to His name. Even when I'm talking to Him about my needs, I know He has gone ahead of me and answered my prayers.
When I begin to become anxious, He see me waiting in patient expectancy wondering when He is going to act? This is when I call out to Him in prayer asking Him when?
You have shown me when I am in the valley of patience, it requires courage from me. You give me courage and strength to wait upon You in faith through the Holy Spirit of God. I have a personal relationship with Christ, and I know in my heart what You are doing for me will be Your very best. 
You will never go back on the promises You have made with me, and You will surely answer me at Your appointed time. 
How gracious and thankful I am to You, O God; for all the patience You have shown towards me, even when I get things wrong, this has made no difference to You. 
I am grateful that You are my God, and You are in the business of putting all things right, for me and for all of Your children; who have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. You will always do what is right and best for us all in Your precious name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment