Sunday 14 August 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God Answers Prayer‘

And we are sure of this, that he will listen to us whenever we ask him for anything in line with his will. And if we really know he is listening when we talk to him and make our requests, then we can be sure that he will answer us. (1 John 5:14-15 TLB)

                                                                         Prayer

Gracious God, I can be sure wherever I go, You will go with me. Whatever I need, You’ll provide for me. When I step out and declare You name, You will favour my cause. You care about what concerns me. The tribulation in the world shall not alarm me, instead it will bring me to my place of prayer to find You. 
I can break down all strongholds and declare Your Word into each one of my situations. I will pray with supernatural power and authority through the Holy Spirit of God, with confident assurance, with faith in the precious name of Jesus. 
I shall never forget You are in control and are over all principalities, powers, and dominions, having this great knowledge helps my faith grow. 
And I am sure of this You will listen to me whenever I ask You for anything in line with Your will. And if I really know You are  listening to me when I talk to You, and make my requests known to You before the eternal throne, then I can be assured that You will answer me. 
Father, how grateful I am that You listen to each one of my prayers. I pray through the name of Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, through faith and trust in Jesus Christ, that the outcome and answers to those prayers will come at Your appointed time. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment