Wednesday 29 June 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Called By God’

For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 You will find me when you seek me, if you look for me in earnest. 14 Yes, says the Lord, I will be found by you, and I will end your slavery and restore your fortunes; I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and bring you back home again to your own land. 
(Jeremiah 29:11-14 TLB)

                                                                   Prayer

Father, You have a great plan for my life. This plan You have for me is for good and not for evil, it will give me a hope and a future. I will come and pray to You and You have promised to listen to me as long as I seek You with all of my heart through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. 
Sometimes, I have felt the perplexity of my future, not knowing what's ahead for me. It may seem from an earthly perspective, the developments may seem chaotic and bewildering, but this is when I need more faith to sustain me in Christ Jesus. I ask Him to add more faith to me and to guide and lead me into His perfect will. He will not allow me to fend for myself.
He has given me the experiences and used them as tools to knit and shape me into His desired will. He has equipped and empowered me to become the person He wants me to become – in regard to my character as well as my conduct.
The Lord’s hand is upon my life. He is working out His plan, silently and softly, sometimes with jarring disruptions. But He is always there, directing and moving. I shall never imagine myself  to be insignificant in His eyes. I am so highly esteemed that almighty God has designed a unique calling just for me. He has brought me back into the land and has ended my slavery and He has restored my fortunes I praise and thank Him for this. His plans shall come to pass for my life and I shall always bring Him all the glory and praise through Jesus Christ, my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment