Monday 20 June 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Sweet Perfume‘

But thanks be to God! For through what Christ has done, he has triumphed over us so that now wherever we go he uses us to tell others about the Lord and to spread the Gospel like a sweet perfume. (2 Corinthians 2:14TLB) 

                                                            Prayer

Oh, thanks be to God, for all He has done through Jesus Christ; He has triumphed over all mine enemies. I can tell others about the Lord and spread the Gospel of Christ like a sweet perfume. I shall not look back. I shall hold Him close to my heart today, for His love for me is a perfect love. 
I can look ahead and envision the glorious future He has prepared for me. The troubles and sufferings of mine are, after all, quite small and will not last for very long. They are no way comparable to the glory which is ahead. You are leading me along the steep mountain roads of faith. Your Holy Spirit is composing a living future life insurance plan as I make the upward climb, passing through the forest of answered prayers. I have Your approval as I continue onward, not looking back. This is living! My future life insurance is guaranteed forever and always in Christ Jesus. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Praise the Lord for all his blessings. Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete