Wednesday 15 June 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Perfect Peace'

Even when walking through the dark valley of death I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me, guarding, guiding all the way.(Psalm 23:4 TLB)
He will give his people strength. He will bless them with peace. (Psalm 29:11 TLB)
He will keep in perfect peace all those who trust in him, whose thoughts turn often to the Lord! (Isaiah 26:3TLB)

.                                                                   Prayer

Father, I shall rest for moment with You. When I walk through the dark valley of adversity, my thoughts can contort and meander; my energy can thin out and deplete, but You are there to lift me up. You will never ever let me fall. You will give Your people strength. You will bless me in Your perfect peace because I trust in You.
You’ll enliven and invigorate my mind. I will allow You to breathe You sweet fresh breath across my brow and stroke my cheek with Your peace. You’ll restore quietness to my soul, and renew my vision for my future. I rely upon Your promises so I can't fall, and for this reason I must learn to lean into Your arms and rest forever in Jesus Christ. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment