Thursday 2 June 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘True Potential’

He stilled the storm to a whisper. . . . They were glad when it grew calm, and he guided them to their desired haven. PSALM 107:29–30 NIV 

                                                                      Prayer

O my precious God, You will still all the storms within my life. You will command them to be still and they will obey You, and then my heart, soul and body will be calm. 
At the moment my desires and goals God has put within my heart may appear exceedingly far away. I know my Heavenly Father, has the wisdom and power necessary to get me to the destination He has planned for me. He understands the best, most effective way to take me – the path that He has prepared for me perfectly for He knows what is ahead. No, it may not be the way I would have chosen for myself, but I can be assured – there is no more wonderful or impactful plan for my life than the one You have created for me. 
I am not afraid to follow the storms of adversity that arise. These are necessary for the Father to reach the deepest places of my soul and grow me up to reach the my full potential. He does these things within my life not to hurt me but to mature me. He does not limit me, but He shows me what’s possible and He is making me ready for His astounding purposes. So, I shall cling to Him and I shall trust in His navigation. I can be assured – He will get me to my desired haven. Lord, You are my faithful Commander – always You shall lead me perfectly as I shall trust You more in Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment