Monday 11 May 2015

New Blog Post: 'A House Of Prayer' - Daily Devotional



Reconstruct Me

Reading: Zechariah 1:12-16

“You will rebuild me.”

Prayer

Father, You are doing something wonderful in my life and will continue to do something wonderful through me. Father, I have been called an outcast because I love Jesus, but this will not stop me becoming all you want me to become through the Holy Spirit of God. Lord Jesus, please will You restore my health and heal all my wounds. Will You bring me home again from my captivity? Will You restore to my fortunes, which the locusts stole from me? You will rebuild my life on my ruins. You will reconstruct me, and I will rejoice and sing songs of thanksgiving to God with all my heart. You will multiply everything to me and establish me. I will be invited to approach Your throne. Let me do this out of love, respect, boldness, and faith and with a courageous heart before God. Please, may I find Your divine favour as I commit this prayer to You in Christ Jesus. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt

God is doing some amazing things within our lives and will continue to do wonderful things through us. He outpours His divine favour upon us, because we are called outcast in our love for Jesus Christ. This should not deter us from becoming all God wants us to become. Jesus will restore us back to health. He heals our wounds and brings us out of captivity. He restores our fortunes and rebuilds our lives from the ruins we have been in. He is reconstructing us into the people He wants us to become. He gives us boldness in faith with a courageous heart to do what He desires to be done for the glory, kingdom, and His Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment