Wednesday 7 January 2015

New Blog Post: ‘God’s Training’



Matthew 15:23 He answered her not a word.

Zephaniah 3:17 NCV The Lord your God is with you; the mighty One will save you. He will rejoice over you. You will rest in His love: He will sing and be joyful about you.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I want to thank You for Your teachings which have been given to me through the Holy Spirit of the living God.
I have been through some great crushing sorrow, some bitter disappointments, some heart-breaking blows, from unexpected quarter’s but You have been with me through them all. I praise and thank You almighty God for never leaving me or forsaking me, giving me the strength and courage to carry on. I long for my Master’s voice bidding me, “Be of good cheer,” but only silence and sense of mystery and misery meet me – He answered me, “not a word.”
Lord, You are training me by quick and drastic processes for the highest and holiest service. I know You intimately, and I trust You so utterly, that I am independent of words or looks or any outward intimation of Your approval.
No matter what my circumstances maybe, I trust You when sense and reason and every finer instinct of the natural heart would rebel – because I know eternity, and what You do I do not need an explanation. Your love for me goes beyond the power of words and I know I can trust You to deliver me beyond all the circumstances in the world in Christ Jesus my precious Lord. I give You all the honour, glory, praise and thanksgiving always and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment