Friday 9 January 2015

New Blog Post: ‘God, Won’t You Stop Them’



2 Chronicles 20:12 NLT O Our God, won’t you stop them? We are powerless against this mighty army that is about to attack us. We do not know what to do, but we are looking to You for help.

Prayer

My beloved God, prayer is my divine management which I can prevail regardless of what my circumstances maybe. I can come to You and am assured when I am being attacked by mine enemies, and am powerless against them You will intervene and stop them from attacking me.
Please work on my behalf, guide and lead me through the inspiration and in the power of Your Holy Spirit. Through prayer You have given me Your divine provision. I will never ignore Your helping hand. I accept it with praise and thanksgiving, adoration and love praising God in all I do.
You have taught me always to keep my eyes focused upon You and upon the Kingdom of God in the righteousness of Christ. Your saving grace and mercy will see me through all of my trials. The help I need will come to me from heaven above. I rely and depend upon You and put my trust in You to deliver me through it all in faith.
Open my mind to the Scriptures as You have said and promised. Enable and empower me to see all things in the world from Your perspective and point of view. Make Your Word come forth within me to glorify and magnify my God. Increase my faith to believe whatever I ask of You in accordance to Your will and name I shall receive my prayers answered by You. I do not ask You to do anything for me which is against Your sovereign will but will pray in faith through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God.
Thank You for Your love and faithfulness in answering and listening to the prayers and petitions I request from Thee.Holy Spirit, I ask You to bring my mind and thoughts under Your control in complete submission and obedience to Christ Jesus my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment