Wednesday 14 January 2015

New Blog Post: ‘God Triumphs Gloriously’



Exodus 15:1-3 NLT “I will sing to the Lord, for He has triumphed gloriously; He has thrown both horse and rider into the sea. The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my victory. He is my God, and I will praise Him; He is my father’s God and I will exalt Him! The Lord is a warrior; yes, the Lord is His name.”

Prayer

O my Beloved God, I will sing songs of praise for You have triumphed gloriously over all of mine enemies, You have thrown the horse and the rider into the sea. You, Lord, are my strength and my song; You are my victory. You are my God and I will continue to praise You; You are my Father’s God and I will exalt You!
Lord, You are my Warrior; yes, the Lord is Your name. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for the miracle of life You have given to me You don’t have to prove Your greatness, You are great.
Through Your Holy Spirit, Your power will be manifested and conducted through me; You will make a glorious transaction to mankind through my witness and testimony. I shall magnify, glorify, and exalt Your name to the nations of Your people. I shall recall all of the goodness of the Lord. I shall praise His blessed and holy name forever and always with unconditional love, worship, and praise in the glory of Your Holy Spirit. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment