Monday 3 February 2014

New Blog Post: “Prove My Faith”



Mark 5:34 ESV And He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.”

Prayer

Almighty God, constantly remind me that when I am being persecuted for Your name that it is to prove my faith. The trials are for my own good, and You use these times as a purifying agent in my heart and life. These things will help me to persevere and endure and  to prepare me for a greater service for God. I will rejoice in God always. I know He knows what is right and best for me. I can always thank Him and praise Him for the sufferings I go through with others. I shall continue to remain quiet and not retaliate anymore. Through God’s Spirit, I will continue to love Your people. God, You are my defence, and I will dwell upon Your Word and meditate upon Your truth. I shall cry out to You, O God, and You will hear me. I will remember the promises You have made to me and the rewards You have stored up in heaven through Jesus Christ where I am seated with Him my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment