Monday 10 February 2014

New Blog Post: “Mission for God”



1Timothy 4:4-5 ESV For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, for it is made holy by the Word of God and prayer.

Father God, You heal my past, my yesterdays. You secure my today's and anchor my tomorrows. This is why Satan tries to give me his junk so I will not have time for God’s Word. I am determined nothing will deter me from carrying out Your will and that You would reveal Your potential that has been lying dormant within me. You spoke to me before I was formed in my mother’s womb, and You knew me. My parents did not get the first look at me. You did. Nothing about me surprises You in spite of what I went through, and You have not changed Your mind about me. Before I was born, You set me apart. I will stop looking for acceptance in places I do not belong. I am on a mission for God. This is why the enemy tries to take me out, and this is why my struggles now make sense. As I read God’s Word I sense Your awesome mind renewing my faith and Your thirst-quenching life moulding the potential in me, which was deposited within me before the foundation of the world. Dear Lord, You, who are able to do immeasurably more than I ask or imagine according to Your mighty power, please work within me. I receive Your power in the glory of Christ Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment