Friday 1 November 2013

New Blog Post: "Spiritual Blessings in Christ"



Ephesians 1:3 NIV Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

To this day I am still amazed at what God has done for me. Knowing He has forgiven me all my sins through His amazing grace has shown me the greatness of God. He has brought me deeper and closer to Him increasing my love and faith in Him has enabled me to trust Him in every aspect of my life.
Knowing we are spiritually blessed through our precious Lord Jesus Christ in the heavenly realms helps our faith. It is through God’s amazing grace we have these blessings. We should not take any one of these blessings for granted. God is the One we should be thankful too as He has given us His blessings through His unconditional love.
I do not need to be fearful nor do I need to live a stressful life. Putting my faith and trust in God believing He would deliver me from all the evil gave me the confidence I needed to grow in Him. All He wanted from me was my cooperation in confessing my sins before Him and then He dealt with my sin. I have done my part and He has done His part and I trust Him to do the rest. It is great to know that everything I have done has been forgiven by God but He continues to convict me when I step out of line through sin through the Holy Spirit of God. I am pleased He continues to do this because it shows me I will not become an unruly and undisciplined child of God. I want more than anything to do things in the way Jesus did them and follow His example as His disciple. Being completely surrendered to God walking in submission and being obedient was the option I wanted to take. I do not want sin to rule over my life any longer but having God controlling everything I do teach me to keep in the paths of His commandments. I just need Jesus Christ teaching’s.
  
Ephesians 1:4-8 NIV He chose me in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love He predestined me to be adopted as His son through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will – to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given me in the One He loves. In Him I have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with riches of God’s grace that He lavished on me with all wisdom and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment