Saturday 23 January 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ –‘No More Destructive Habits‘

                                                                     Prayer

O my beloved God, You have delivered me from my patterns of wrong thinking and old self-destructive habits. I let heaven fill my thoughts; and I don’t spend time worrying about things down here on earth. Now my attitudes and thoughts are constantly changing for the better, You have given me a new mind-set of Jesus Christ. Instead of shame and dishonour, I shall have a double portion, I shall have a double portion of prosperity and everlasting joy.
The traps of the past are shattered and done away with once and for all. The Lord my God fought my battles for me and He has set me free, and I realise I am indeed free from every hold and stronghold the devil had upon me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord,  He alone has shed His blood and has washed and consecrated and purified my soul, spirit, body, and heart and He has made me clean. No longer is my soul and spirit stained, my thinking pattern are no longer stained with the ways of the world’s sad stab at enlightenment, and I shall prevail in all things because God is with me, and He has promised He will never ever forsake me or leave me because I am His child. They came upon me in my day of calamity, but the Lord was my salvation and I was born on this earth for His glory, kingdom and name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment