Monday 18 January 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ - ‘Choose The Narrow Path’

This plan of Mine is not what you would work out, neither are my thoughts the same as yours. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than yours, and My thoughts than yours. (Isaiah 55:8-9)

                                                                          Prayer

Oh! My precious God, Your plan is not what I would work out, neither are Your thoughts the same as mine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are Your ways higher than mine, and Your thoughts than mine. 
Your compassion never ends It is only Your mercies that have kept me from complete destruction. Great is Your faithfulness; Your loving-kindness begins afresh each day.
I will humble myself under the mighty hand of God, in His good time He will lift me up. I shall cast all my worries and cares upon Him, for He is watching everything in my life which concerns me. I shall be careful – watch out for attacks from Satan, he is my greatest enemy. He prowls around like a hungry, roaring lion, looking for some victim to tear apart. 
I shall stand firm in the Lord when He attacks. I trust the Lord; and remember that I am not the only one who is getting attacked, other Christians all around the world are going through these sufferings too. After I have suffered a little while, my God, who is full of kindness through Christ, will give me His eternal glory. He personally will come and pick me up, and set me up firmly in place and make me stronger.
I don’t have a right to ask God why these things keep happening to me and He is under no obligation to tell me why. It is the way I respond to the situations I am in whether I grow or waste my pain. I shall walk in the Spirit of God with Him there is no accident and He most certainly is in control of all my circumstances. God is always with me, He never leaves my side. I shall go through everything in His presence and in His sight and in His  permissive will. He is allowing it all to happen to me so I need not be anxious nor worried. I acknowledge that God has a purpose and I can be thankful to God that things were not worse than they could have been. No matter what happens, I shall always be thankful, for this is God’s will for me through Jesus  Christ.
 And I know that all that happens to me is working for my good  if I love God and are fitting into His plans. God will make me stronger than ever before.
Jesus is crystal clear on the path He wants me to walk on. And He is very clear of making contrast and clear what we can expect. We can only enter into heaven through the narrow gate! The high-way to hell is broad way, and it’s gate is wide enough for all the multitudes who choose it’s easy way. Don’t do as the wicked do. Avoid their human haunts – turn away, go somewhere else, for evil me can’t sleep until they've done their evil deed for the day. They can't rest unless they cause someone to stumble and fall. They eat and drink wickedness and violence! 
But the good man walks along in the ever-brightening light of God’s favour; the dawn gives way to morning splendour, while the evil man gropes and stumbles in the dark. 
The Gateway to Life is small, and the road is narrow, and only a few ever find it. I choose the path of righteousness through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment