Tuesday 12 January 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Many Gifts’

                                                                 Prayer

O my beloved God, You have given me many gifts to use for Your glory, kingdom, and name. I ask You to show me my creative ideas that will glorify and magnify Your name. You will give to me: beauty for ashes; and  You shall turn my mourning into joy. For You have planted me to be like a strong and graceful oak for Your own glory. I will praise Your precious name and will not allow heaviness to come near me, because I trust and have confidence in Your name. 
Hallelujah! Yes, let me praise the Lord! How good it is always to sing praises to His holy name. How delightful, and how right it is that You wrap me in gladness that  lathers me with a precious healing ointment. You will give me  all of Your gifting which will express Yourself through me. I delight to do Your will and to follow all of Your commandments in obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment