Thursday 14 January 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘You Will Fight My Battles For Me’

                                                                      Prayer

Oh my precious Lord, there’s a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant; a time to harvest; a time to kill; a time to heal; a time to destroy; a time to rebuild; a time to cry; a time to laugh; a time to grieve; a time to dance; a time for scattering stones; a time for gathering strokes; a time to hug; a time to find; a time for lose; a time for keeping; a time for throwing away; a time to tear; a time to repair; a time to be quiet; a time to speak up; a time for loving; a time for hating; a time for war; a time for peace. 
Father, You, have promised me,  You would fight all my battles for me and settle any outstanding scores I may have had. As long as I put my trust in You; You will work out all the solutions for my life. I have complete confidence and trust in You the Almighty God, You will do what You have said. I will listen to You and will hold my peace. I do ask You for wisdom and will be very attentive to hear what You say to me. I know no weapon turned against me shall succeed, and I will have justice against every courtroom lie. This is my heritage of the servants of the Lord. This is the blessings You, the Almighty God have given to me. 
My enemy is not human, and I won’t escape with my feeble human tactics and devices. You have told me, no weapon formed against me will prosper because I am Yours, so I ask You to take charge of all my battles for me forever and always in the precious name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment