Monday 20 April 2015

New Blog Post: 'The Spirit’s Power'

The Spirit’s Power

Reading: Romans 8:9

“Control my nature.”

Prayer

Father, I ask You to control my nature through the Spirit of God. I belong to Jesus Christ who lives and dwells within me. I wish to be careful how I live and not to live my life foolishly. I will make the most of every opportunity to do good in evil days. Holy Spirit, fill me with Your presence, glory, and power and control me. I will make the commitment to change. I will focus my strengths on the gifts and talents You have provided me with and use them for Your glory. Please direct me to the right place with the right people. Help me grow and help me to enjoy the journey with You Lord. Help me always to like hat I am doing and not to long for material things or people. I accept what You wish me to have. Let my heart be content and open no matter what my circumstance I may be faced with. Let me always rejoice in God and be glad for He knows what is right and best for me in Christ Jesus. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt


Once you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour and Lord, your life will be changed radically. Allowing God to have the control is the wise thing to do. We must only want what God wants. God shows us how to live in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, and then He guides and leads us into His perfect will. He wants to occupy our lives completely, surrendering our human natures, desires, emotions, and feelings and taking on His nature, attitudes, characteristics, and personality. We must not put any barriers or obstacle’s in His way, which will stop His will be done becoming totally reliant upon the Holy Spirit of God who enables us to become more like Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment