Friday 3 April 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Nothing Is Too Difficult for God'

Psalm 91:2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust Him.”

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I admit to You my helplessness. I come to You in my weariness, and I cast all of my burdens upon You, for You care for me. I dwell in the shelter of the Most High; I will rest in the shadow of the Almighty God. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in Him will I trust.”
Father God, You will keep all Your promises You have made with me. My hope is in You all day long as I wait upon You.  
I shall not be idle. I shall be active in my daily obedience to You, relying upon the things I know to do with supreme confidence in Your perfect sovereign answer.
As I wait upon You; You are at work within me when all things appear to be silent and frozen, in Your time, in Your way; You will meet all my needs and bring honour to Your name.
The Lord reigns, He is robed in His majesty and splendour. He is armed with strength and power. Only He is worthy to be praised, adored, and loved now and always. I pray in the precious name of Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment