Monday 11 August 2014

New Blog Post: “The Next Season”



1 Chronicles 12:32 NIV ‘The man of Issachar understood the (seasons).

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I want to be prepared, and know the next season of my life You want me to take. I ask You to teach me to recognize life’s seasons. I am willing to move wherever You want me to move and go wherever You want me to go. I am willing Lord to do what You call me to do through Jesus Christ my precious Lord.
Jesus I want You to challenge me to do, “new things” as the old things have now passed away. I desire to grow deeper in the knowledge of God. I desire to see the ultimate fulfillment of Your plans being worked out in my life enabling me to succeed.
Open the doors wide, so that I may receive all that You desire to give to me. You are the only One, who can open the doors of opportunities for me. I want to be in the perfect will of God in obedience to God and be in His sovereign will. I want to say connected to Christ and I ask Him to help me to develop my spiritual radar and more whenever You say it’s time to go in Christ Jesus I will go and I ask this prayer in His precious and holy name. Amen.

Lessons to be Learnt

The Lord Jesus is the only One who can show us the next season of our lives. He prepares us for the opportunities He wants to give to us. He knows when we are ready to take those opportunities on board. Walking in obedience is essential when you are walking with God. Being obedient to His perfect will helps us to grow in faith with Him.
Another thing that is essential that we must do is to pray and read the Word of God daily. This enables our relationship to grow stronger and deeper with Him. Depending and leaning upon the Holy Spirit of God’s help He will train us to be in the centre of God’s will. He is the One who gives us the confidence we need to step out in faith.
God has a plan and we must trust those plans He has made individually for us. It is always best for us to do things in God’s strength and not in our own strength.
God does not get things wrong. The seasons He has made for our lives can come in all different shapes and disguises. It may be we may lose a job, or we could lose a loved one. It can come through a new relationship or a promotion. It can manifest itself in a sense of restlessness, a feeling that you have outgrown something that once excited and challenged you. 
Seasons are God’s growth opportunities that keep you progressing towards the ultimate truth and fulfillment of God’s plan for your life. Trust Him, He will never let you down I know this from my own personal experience God has never let me down but has been faithful to me and He has built my relationship upon the rock and foundation of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment