Friday 8 August 2014

New Blog Post: “Keep Near to God”



Prayer

O my precious God I desire to keep close and near to You. Do not forget me Lord? Do not hide from me? I seek You with all of my heart. I do not want to worry and feel sad within my heart but want to trust You and stay close to You through the Holy Spirit of God.
Do as You have said and promised Lord, my enemies will not triumph over me because You have promised to fight for me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord.
Lord, look at me. Answer me, my God; tell me, or I will die. Otherwise my enemy will say, “I have won!” Those against me will rejoice that I’ve been defeated. Lord, I trust in Your love for me. My heart is happy because You saved me. I sing to the Lord, because You have taken care of me even before I was conceived in my mother’s womb I was with You in the very beginning.
Father, I want to do what is right and I desire to keep to the plans You have ordained for me to walk in but I know I cannot do it without Your help so please help me to stay within the commandments and laws of God. I lean upon and I depend upon the Lord Jesus Christ to guide and lead me in the way everlasting. Only He is worthy to be praised and adored and loved so I will bring all my praise and thanksgiving to Him now and forever more. Amen.

Lesson’s to Be Learnt

Having a relationship with God is what we need. It is something we should desire with all of our hearts. Having God’s Holy Spirit living in the inside of us helps us to stay close to Him. We have no need ever to feel sad or lonely putting our love and trust in Christ Jesus we can hold onto the promises God has made with us.
His promises are faithful and true. Our enemies already have been defeated because Jesus rescued us and saved us from being triumphed over them on the Cross.  
Thanking the Father for helping us to do what is right is what we should desire to do. He knows the plans He has made individually for us and we should keep in those plans as best we can by acknowledging Him in every circumstance we face asking Him to guide and lead us to the places He wants us to be and with the people He has planned for us to be with.
We should acknowledge Jesus and be happy taking the Cross of Calvary for our sins. He took all the punishment we should have had upon Himself. He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities, and the punishment we should have had He took upon Himself and by His wounds and stripes we are forever healed in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment