Saturday 20 April 2013

New Blog Post: "You Have Promised to Guide and Lead Me."



Prayer

Father, I thank You for Your Word for me today. Thank You that You will guide and lead me into the centre of Your will into the plans You have made for my life. You are going to take me out of the desert to inherit the land which You promised to my forefather’s. You are bringing me into the land which is well watered and everything I touch will grow and flourish. You will make the rivers flow on the dry hills of my life and springs will flow through the valleys. You will change the desert into a lake of water. You will make the trees grow in the desert.
You will use me with the people and they will see these things and understand; they will think carefully about these things and learn that the Lord’s power did this the Holy One of Israel made these things. You called me to do what is right and You will hold my hand and protect me. I will be a sign of Your agreement with Your people a light to shine for all the people to see. You will free those who are in prison and will lead those who live in darkness out of their prison You are the Lord, that is Your name. You will not give Your glory to another; You will not let idols take the praise that should be Yours. The things You said would happen have happened, and now You tell me about new things to come. I praise and bless You always in the precious Name of Your Son Jesus Christ my Lord. I thank You in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. I know I cannot do anything without You nor do I wish to. I surrender completely to Your will. Have Your way Jesus and I promise to walk in obedience to You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment