Thursday 25 April 2013

New Blog Post: "Surrender to Your Spouse."






Reading: Colossians 3:18

“Be obedient.”

God through His Word shows us quite clearly we need to surrender and submit to the authority He placed upon us. God challenged me one day whilst I was praying, saying, “Avril, if you cannot obey your husband, then you cannot obey Me.” Immediately, I knew God was speaking personally to me. I responded by saying to Him, “Lord, I repent of my disobedience please forgive me then peace flooded my heart. Winning souls to God through obedience is a very hard thing to do, but we can do this with God’s help. Knowing nothing is impossible, for God encourages us and makes us determined to be in the centre of His will waiting for His instructions to follow. Any mistakes we may have made and we know has been wrong God can and will put right. Being the godly wife God wanted me to become was essential. We need to ask God to put our homes in order because He is a God of order.






 










  


No comments:

Post a Comment