Monday 8 April 2013

New Blog Post: "How to Overcome in Troubled Times."



Prayer

Lord Jesus, everything seems to be falling apart around me. Everybody wants a piece of me. There’s far too much to do and never enough time to do it. My head is clogged with all kinds of junk and my heart is ready to break. Lord Jesus, where are You? I feel like the disciples in the storm, the waves are too big for me. My cry is the same as theirs, “Somebody go and get Jesus – I’m about to drown out here!” Prince of Peace I need You. Father, who never slumbers nor sleeps; take charge, let me find in You a quiet place, a place where I can pillow my head on Your breast, hear Your loving heartbeat and feel secure knowing You’ll work things out for me. This I pray, believing, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment