Tuesday 25 April 2023

TRUST IN THE LORD


 


 

Proverbs 3:5 NLT Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depemd on your own understanding.

 

Loyalty and kindness are important character quailities. Both involves actions as well as attitudes. A loyal person acts responsibily. A kind person works for justice for others. Thoughts and words are not enough – our life reveals whether we are truly loyal and kind. Do your actions measure up to your attitudes?

 

Prayer

 

Father God, in the past You have told me to tell many a troubled soul to put their trust in You. I have encouraged those who are weak or failing, or lie crushed upon the ground or are tempted to despair. At times where trouble strikes, I have felt faint and broken.

I must remember to trust and have confidence in You. I believe in God through Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God; to take care for those who are good. I praise and thank You with all my heart You are a great and wonderful God who is worthy to be praised, adored and loved  forever in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment