Thursday 27 April 2023

HOLY SPIRIT TEACH ME


 

1 Timothy 4:1 NLT Now the Holy Spirit tells clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons.

 

The Holy Spirit teaches us how to have confidence in Christ Jesus. He also states that nothing will harm or hurt believers without the Lord’s permission. He teaches those who believe in Jesus Christ, to trust Him, have confidence in Him, and to rely upon Him. Reading and meditating on Scripture builds up our faith. At all times we need to focus our eyes upon God and not upon the situations around us. However, we do need to ask for God’s wisdom, instructions, and guidance to help us to know how to walk in His ways. We most certainly need to search for the principles of God, which are written for us in the Bible.

 

Prayer

 

Holy Spirit, You teach me how to have the confidence and faith in Jesus Christ. You will not allow anything to hurt me as I stand upon Your Word. I trust in the Word of God. What has been written about me cannot be changed. I stand upon God’s Word and promises and take His promises deep into my heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit. I pray my faith will be increased daily, as I continue to meditate upon God’s promises. I will constantly focus upon God and not on my own understanding, or circumstances. I pray I am filled full with God’s wisdom, instuctions, and guidance, to help me accomplish all He has planned for my life. I submit, surrender, relinquish and yeild everything in my life to the Holy Spirit of God, in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment