Wednesday 1 November 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Obeying Jesus‘

If anyone hears me and doesn’t obey me, I am not his judge—for I have come to save the world and not to judge it. (John 12:47 TLB

I do believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. He died on the Cross for all my sins and He paid my sin debt in full. Every time I obey Jesus’ words, I am believing in Him. He is not sitting by the Father waiting to condemn my every mistake and failure. He is not my judge but He is my Advocate. He is my faithful Friend who has stuck by me more than a brother. No one has a greater love for me than the Father and Jesus. He laid down His life for me. He has promised me He will never leave me. He is the Good Shepherd, and I am His dear lamb. He is the One who left ninety-nine to seek and save me. How grateful I am to God for everything He has done for me. I continually think about all the millions and thousand of people in the world today, yet God thought I was special enough to come and reveal His presence to Me, how blessed I am in Him.

                                                        Prayer

Father, how grateful I am to You and Your precious Son, for everything He has done for me on the Cross of Calvary. He came and rescued and forgave me all sins He loves me unconditionally and He showed me how precious I am to Him, through the Holy Spirit of God. I can never ever thank and praise Him enough for everything He has done for me, I will obey Him forever and always in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment