Monday 15 December 2014

New Blog Post: ‘Small Beginnings’



Zechariah 4:10 Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel’s hand.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I will start where I am. I put my whole being into my Master’s hands. I will not control anything. I ask You to control me and be what You created me to be in the name of Christ Jesus. I am available to You, O God, to do what You created me to do.
I will not despise the small beginnings for the eyes of the Lord rejoice to see the work begin. I will not be afraid to take small step and let them always be steps of faith. I ask You, O God, to work with me as I abide in the Vine of God: Jesus, You said, “I will build My church.” I know You can use a flawed person like me to be a part of Your church. Pour Yourself into me. Concentrate Your presence within me, and turn my life upside down and the town where I live.
In all my weaknesses, I come to You for You to repair all the damage in my life which needs to be repaired. The good news is, I can be strong in certain areas and struggle in others, yet You, O God, can still use me. Let me be faithful in small opportunities and I ask You to open those doors of opportunities for me. Let me begin where I am, and do what I can and I shall leave all the results to God.
Thank You so much for what You have already done for me. Thank You for the truth which the Holy Spirit of God has brought to me and is teaching me right now through the Scripture’s. He enables and empowers me to glorify my Father God through the Almighty Name of Jesus Christ bringing Him all the praise, honour, glory with thanksgiving now and forever more through the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment