Monday 29 December 2014

New Blog Post: ‘Restore our Joy’



Psalm 126:4-6 NLT Restore our fortunes, Lord, as streams renew the desert. Those who plant in tears will harvest with shouts of joy. They weep as they go to plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the harvest.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, restore to me my fortunes, as streams renew the desert. Those of us, who plant in tears, will harvest with shouts of joy. We weep and plant the seeds, but we will sing for joy as we return with glorious harvest, bringing praise and thanksgiving to God.
Jesus, You have the abilty to restore my life and it is beyond my understanding. Although I have been burnt down, You are able to grow me back. You are able to heal my broken bones. Even in my sorrow and grief it is not a permanent condition. My tears can be seeds that will grow into a great harvest full of joy, because You, O God are able to bring good out of tragedy.
My times of grief and sorrow will end and once again I will find my joy in You. Help me to find patient endurance is what I need now, so I can continue to be in God’s will, and then I will reap the reward of the great harvest of joy which is coming my way.
I shall give all the honour, glory and praise with thanksgiving to God through the Holy Spirit of God, in the precious and Holy Name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord now and always. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment