Monday 7 April 2014

New Blog Post: “Undivided Heart.”



Ezekiel 11:19 ESV And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh.

Prayer

O my precious God, I thank You for the help that You have given to me through Jesus Christ my Lord. I feel that I do not need to be concerned over prospective difficulties because You, O God, will graciously remove the heart of stone from within me. You give me a new heart that has been radically transplanted with a tender, receptive, and responsive heart of the flesh. This new life given to me is provided through the work of the Holy Spirit. God gives me new motives, new guidelines, and new purpose. He helps me overcome all things great and small. Let me exercise a greater faith in facing possible obstructions on the pathway of duty and trusting You with confidence as You give me an assured victory. You assist me in all matters that I face. I press on in the glory of Jesus’ name. I go forward in the pathway of service, undaunted by possible future obstacles. My heart is cheered by the certainty of whatever difficulties I have that I will face them with God who will remove the stone, which is in my way. I praise You in the awesome honour and glory of Jesus’ name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment