Monday 22 July 2013

New Blog Post: "God’s Deliverance"



Psalm 51:1 NLT Have mercy on me, O God, because of Your unfailing love. Because of Your great compassion, blot out the stain of my sins.

Prayer

My beloved God have mercy upon me a sinner who has sinned against You. I am sorry for all the things I have done which are contrary to Your Word. Thank You for Your unfailing love and compassion which has blotted out all my transgressions in Jesus Christ’s Name.
I bind all the works of the enemy, every spirit which stands in the way of my walk with God. I bind the spirits of oppression, heaviness, depression, rejection, self-rejection, fear of rejection and self-rejection in Jesus Christ’s Name. I block all these spirits which try to enter my body, heart, mind, spirit and soul in the name of Jesus Christ. You have given me authority over all the power of mine enemies and I can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure me. I thank and praise You Jesus for winning the victory for me and setting me free from those influences, which does not fit who I am anymore. Thank You for Your Cross and Blood which has sanctified and purified me and giving me the liberation I needed to escape and have the freedom to worship, adore and love You with a true heart, in the heart of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment