Monday 26 March 2018

New Blog Post: - ‘Reading Today’ : ‘Boast About Our Love for God‘

I must go on boasting. Though there is nothing to be gained by it, I will go on to visions and revelations of the Lord. (2 Corinthians12:1 ESV)

We must not allow Satan to occupy our minds or to take up residence within our hearts. He knows our weaknesses, and the Devil uses our weaknesses against us every opportunity he can. It is through the Holy Spirit of God, who enlightens our hearts and minds to what is happening in the world. We need to seek God’s kingdom and His righteousness and ask Him to set us free from the enemies strongholds. We must continue to boast of our love for God, worshipping, praising, thanking Him, for everything He has done for us. Being a witness and testifying the goodness of the Lord, showing others we meet on our journey how great God is through Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God; He is the Sovereign Lord; and we should worship no other God but Him.

On behalf of this man I will boast, but not on my own behalf I will not boast, except of my weaknesses. (2 Corinthians 12:5 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment