Friday 9 March 2018

New Blog Post – ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘True Doctrine‘

The Lord God has given me his words of wisdom so that I may know what I should say to all these weary ones. Morning by morning he wakens me and opens my understanding to his will. (Isaiah 50:4 TLB)

The Lord has been very clear to me that He wants me to speak His Doctrine to His people. God has taught me how to remember and meditate upon His Word, by writing it upon my heart and mind. He has shown me the importance of  Scripture and praying with the  Spirit is very powerful. We are praying God’s Word back to Him. Having faith to believe God’s Word, establishes the truth in our hearts, minds, body’s, spirit’s, and soul’s. It gives us faith, confidence, trust, to believe our prayer’s are answered at His appointed time when we are obedient to Him. Declaring God’s works to His people is essential. We must spread the Good News, the Gospel of Christ; as far and wide as we can. Every opportunity God gives to us, we must speak out in truth and express God’s love. Our words must be seasoned with salt and spoken with grace. He commands us to pour oil in the ear, we must not offer a man what he wants to hear. Speaking the truth they can be saved, and only by Christ’s truth they can be set free.

A good man is known by his truthfulness; a false man by deceit and lies.
(Proverbs 12:17 TLB)

Keep a close watch on all you do and think. Stay true to what is right and God will bless you and use you to help others. (1 Timothy 4:16 TLB)


No comments:

Post a Comment