Wednesday 4 October 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Unlimited Access‘

“If you love me, obey me; and I will ask the Father and he will give you another Comforter, and he will never leave you. He is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit who leads into all truth. The world at large cannot receive him, for it isn’t looking for him and doesn’t recognize him. But you do, for he lives with you now and some day shall be in you.” (John 14:15-17 TLB)

If we love Jesus, and if we will obey Him, He will ask the Father to give to us another Comforter who will never leave us or forsake us. He is the Holy Spirit of God, the Spirit who leads us into all truth. As followers of Christ we have unlimited access to the Holy Spirit of God and His fruit. It is so important that we obey Jesus Christ, abiding and being obedient is one of the key things we must do. We must walk in obedience and by doing so, we have unlimited access to the Holy Spirit and His fruit. He reminds us of Jesus words, He convicts us of sin, shows us God’s righteousness, and announces God’s judgement on evil, He guides us into truth and gives insight and revelation into future events. Abiding in His words, allows Jesus to perform His ministry through us in our lives, and in the lives of others.    
                                                           Prayer

Jesus, I do love You and will obey Your commands. I thank You that the Father has sent the Comforter who will never leave me or forsake me. He is the Holy Spirit of God, the Spirit who leads me into all truth. As a follower of Christ, I have unlimited access to the Holy Spirit of God and His fruit. How grateful and thankful I am to You, that You work Your ministry through me, enabling me to witness and testify to others through the precious name of Jesus Christ, to the glory of the Father. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment