Friday 13 October 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Our Shepherd‘

Jesus told them, “These claims are true even though I make them concerning myself. For I know where I came from and where I am going, but you don’t know this about me. 
(John 8:14 TLB)

Jesus, bears witness that He is the truth, the way, and the life. He knew where He came from and where He was going, and only He can reveal this truth to those who follow Him and believe Him; through the Holy Spirit of God. We are His lambs. Unlike everyone else, He did not come from this world. He came from the Father, and the Father has shown Him all things. Even when He walked the earth, He knew exactly where He was going, even through death. He wants us to know that He, is our Shepherd, and He will lead us according to His knowledge. This knowledge is not limited by human understanding. As we abide in His words, He will fill our hearts and minds with all that we need. And His Spirit will fill our spirits. As long as we follow Him, we will never have to worry about getting lost in this world’s darkness. Our lives will be filled with purpose and will not end at death. Let us follow Him closely. He knows exactly where we are going.

                                                        Prayer

Precious God, thank You for divulging this truth about Jesus Christ. Let me follow Him and believe Him, through the Holy Spirit of God. Fill my heart and mind with the Spirit of Christ, so that all worry about getting lost in this world’s darkness shall be no more. I commit this prayer to You in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment