Friday 7 April 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Representing The Good Seed’

The good ground represents the heart of a man who listens to the message and understands it and goes out and brings thirty, sixty, or even a hundred others into the Kingdom.” (Matthew 13:23 TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

O my precious God, the good ground represents the heart of a man who listens to the message and understands it and goes out and brings thirty, sixty, or even a hundred others into the Kingdom. I have heard Your Word. I have understood Your message of the Father’s boundless love for me. I have understood Your righteousness and judgment. I have understood that my sin created an impossible debt and that the Father chose You to lay down Your life as a ransom for me. I understood Your call to deny myself, and take up my cross and follow You daily, and I follow You. I shall not be discouraged. All Your followers struggle against powers and principalities. We are plundering Satan’s kingdom, and he does not surrender his subjects without a fight. You have called me to stand against the strength of my old nature and the attractions and influences of the world. None of this happens without a struggle. But I am of the good seed and soil. To win my battles, I must daily sow Your words into my heart. The Holy Spirit of God, will then use Your words to guide me and produce His fruit in my life. I bring all the honour and praise to the glory to my Father, through the precious name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord; and in the supernatural of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment