Monday 28 July 2014

New Blog Post: “Thanksgiving for Victory”



Prayer

Lord, I will praise You with all of my heart. I will tell of all the miracles You have done. I will be happy because of You; God Most High. I will sing praises to Your holy name.
My enemies turn back; they are overwhelmed and die because of You. You have heard my complaint; You sit on Your throne and judge what was right. You spoke strongly against the foreign nations and destroyed the wicked; You wiped out their names forever and ever. The enemy is gone forever You destroyed their cities; no one even remembers them.
But the Lord rules forever. He sits on His throne to judge, and He will judge the world in fairness, He will decide what is fair for the nations.
The Lord defends those who suffer; You defend us in times of trouble. Those who know the Lord trust Him because He will not leave those who come to Him. Sing praises to the Lord for He is the King on Mount Zion. I will tell the nations what He has done. He remembers who the murderers are; He will not forget the cries of those who suffer.
Lord, have mercy upon me. See how my enemies hurt me. Do not let me go through the gates of death.
Then at the gates of Jerusalem, I will praise You; I will rejoice because You saved me. I cannot praise and give thanks to You enough for all the goodness You have bestowed upon me always and forever more through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment