Friday 11 July 2014

New Blog Post: “Be Prayerful



Prayer

Lord Jesus, morning and evening I call out to Your name. Lord, You know I have many enemies! Many people have turned against me. Many people are saying about me, “God won’t rescue me.” But Lord, You are my Shield, my wonderful God who gives me courage and strength. I will pray to You Lord, and You will answer me from Your holy mountain.
I can lie down and go to sleep, and I will wake up again because You Lord give me strength to do so. Thousands of troops may surround me, but I will not be afraid. Lord, You will rise up against all my enemies. My God will come to save me! My God will strike all my enemies on the cheek; and He will break the teeth of the wicked.
Lord, You are the only One who can save Your people. Lord, bless Your people so they may honour and praise Your blessed and holy name in the precious and holy name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment