Friday 24 January 2014

New Blog Post: “You Have Purified Me In Your Grace.”



Ephesians 1:7-8 ESV In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace, which He lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight.

Prayer

Father God, You give me more grace through the power of the Holy Spirit to meet the evil tendency and to stand firm in Your strength against them. Let me be continually humble before You. Please let me receive Your grace and mercy with thanksgiving. I ask You for Your supernatural favour and power, so I can devote my time and energy walking in the Spirit and implementing Your will whether I am popular or not. I cannot earn Your favour as it is a pure gift from God, and I recognize this. I would like this gift of favour, and I accept this gift by faith. I shall pray daily for Your favour that is Your supernatural favour. You will give grace to the humble, and it is my one desire that Your Spiritual power will freely flow through my life, words and actions. Thank You Lord Jesus, for everything You have given to me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment