Wednesday 22 January 2014

New Blog Post: “Surrendered to God”



Philippians 3:13-14 ESV Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Prayer

Father, I surrender this past year and give it up to You. I give You all my failures, regrets, disappointments; I have no more use for them. Make me a new person, forgetting what lies behind and pressing forward to that which lies ahead. I give You all my hopes and dreams for the future. Purify them by Your Spirit, so that my will shall truly reflect Your will for me. As I stand on the threshold of a new year, encourage me by my successes of the past, challenge me by the power of Your Word, and guide me by the presence of Your Holy Spirit. I will not be afraid or dismayed, for You Lord are with me wherever I go. With confidence in God, I can look ahead and walk boldly into a new year. Thank You so very much I look to this year with great expectations in Christ Jesus with praise and adoration. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment