Wednesday 7 August 2013

New Blog Post: "God Loves Me"



Isaiah 43:4-7 NKJV Since you were precious in My sight. You have been honoured. And I have loved you. Therefore I will give men for you, And people for your life.
Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the east. And gather you from the west; I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ And to the south, ‘Do not keep them back!’ Bring My sons from afar and My daughters from the ends of the earth – “Everyone who is called by My name. Whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him.”

Prayer

O my beloved God thank You for creating me for Your glory. I am precious in Your sight and You have honoured me and have loved me in Your everlasting love. You will give men for me and people for my life. I shall not fear, for You are with me.
Thank You for the promises You have made with me and You will bring my descendants from the east. And You will gather them back from the west; You shall say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ and to the south, ‘Do not keep them back!’ You will not let one of my family go but will continue to work within them as I pray for them to know the joy of Your salvation. Minister to them through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God and bring Your truth into their hearts. Do not let them be deceived by the world and blinded by their sin, convict them through the Your Holy Spirit shining forth Your light into the darkness and bringing them into the light of Your divine kingdom. I ask You to redeem and save them for Your glory, kingdom and name.
Everyone, You have called by Your name and You created for Your glory. You, have formed them, yes, You have made them they are Yours. I commit and commend this pray to You almighty God through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment