Thursday 18 October 2018

New Blog Post: Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer- ‘My Captivity Has Ended‘

Key Verse: Ezekiel 39:25 “Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will now bring Jacob back from captivity and will have compassion on all the people of Israel, and I will be zealous for My holy name.

Prayer

Almighty God, thank You for ending my captivity. You are showing me Your mercy and compassion. I accept responsibility for my past shame and treachery against You. I admit my sins before You and ask for Your forgiveness. The story of the battle continues. The defeat of the evil forces will be final and complete against me, they will be destroyed by divine intervention. Because of this victory, Your name will be known throughout the world. Your glory will be evident, and the nations will understand that You alone are in charge of human history. You will clearly show Your love for Your people by restoring them to their homeland.  Your holiness will be displayed to the nations. You are zealous for Your holy reputation. Then Your people will know You are the Lord their God – responsible for sending them away into exile and responsible for bringing them home again. You will leave none of Your people behind. The message for me is an exciting one: with God on my side, I am assured of ultimate victory over my foes. God will fight for me on my behalf. He will pour out His Spirit upon me. Your holiness will be displayed by what happens to me in Jesus Christ Name. Amen

Lesson’s to be Learned

The story of my battle continued. The defeat of the evil forces would be final and complete; God would destroy them by His divine intervention. Because of this victory, I would testify to the glory of God’s name throughout the world. His glory will be evident, and the nations will understand that He alone is in charge of human history. God will clearly show His love for His people by restoring them to their homeland. It was God who exiled me into another land. The reason being He wanted to deliver me from everything that wasn’t of Him. He showed His great mercy towards me. He was zealous for His holy reputation. I had accepted responsibility for my past shame and treachery against God. I admitted all my sin before Him before I knew His name. He was responsible for sending me away into exile and He was responsible for bringing me home again. He would never leave me behind. He has ended my captivity by bringing me back to the place He exiled me from.

No comments:

Post a Comment