Saturday 15 September 2018

New Blog Post – ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Obedience Is The Only Way’

                                                              Prayer

Father God, just tell me what to do and I will do it. As long as I live I’ll wholeheartedly obey You in Jesus’ name, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God; I do so pray.
Make me walk along the path of righteousness, holiness, and godliness, for I know how delightful they really are.
Holy Spirit, help me to prefer obedience in everything I do. Turn me away from wanting any other plans than Yours. Revive my heart towards You. Reassure me that Your promises are for me, for I trust and revere You.
Lord, I am overflowing with all Your blessings, just as You promised. Now teach me good judgment as well as knowledge. For Your laws are my guide. I use to wander off until You showed me how to return into You. Now, I closely follow all You say and obey the Holy Spirit of God. You are good and do only good; make me follow Your lead, for I will obey Your laws with all my heart for glory, honour, praise of Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment: