Friday 16 February 2018

New Blog Post – ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Common Sense’

Lord, deal with me in loving-kindness, and teach me, your servant, to obey; for I am your servant; therefore give me common sense to apply your rules to everything I do.
(Psalm 119:124- 125 TLB)

Getting to know the Holy Spirit of God, should be a driving factor in our spiritual walk. We should be determined to be dependant upon Him to learn the truth about the Lord Jesus Christ. Through God’s Word, we ask the Holy Spirit of God, to increase our faith enabling  us to trust Jesus Christ more. We must ask Him for great fire to come down from heaven, enabling us to communicate the Gospel of Christ to His people. We need a greater discernment to help us better understand the Scriptures as well as increase our awareness of evil. Equally, we need to apply the Scriptures to our life situations that we often find ourselves in. This is the example that Christ gives us to follow. We need to be alert for the lessons He wishes to teach us, be it to learn, receive, hear, or see, and then put these into practice. We should be grateful and thankful to God for His grace, love, mercy, and peace He continually gives us.

Guide me with your laws so that I will not be overcome by evil. (Psalm 119:133 TLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment