Monday 18 September 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Heavenly Light‘

They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.” (John 3:20-12 TLB)

Some people want to get close to me, and others run away from me, especially when I speak about Jesus or the Father. I realise they are running away not from me, but from Jesus Christ, who lives within me. I was willing to give up the things I’d had in the world and the god I served. I had given up following the darkness when the truth was exposed to me by the light of Jesus Christ’s truth. I would not be discouraged. Others – those who desire and practice the truth – will be attracted to the light they see. The more I share the Good News of Christ, the Holy Spirit will open people’s eyes and give birth in their spirits just as He had given birth to my spirit, when I became ‘Born Again Christian.’ All people need to hear God’s Word. No matter what trials we may face. As disciples of God, we all need to speak the truth about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He is the only One who can set the captives free. 

                                                                Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for revealing the Light of Christ to me, and forgiving and redeeming me from all my sins. You have cleansed and purified me from all my sins. You have rescued me from the path and the power of the Evil One and have set me free from the darkness of this world. I will be forever grateful and thankful to You, for the truth which was given to me through the Holy Spirit of God. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment