Thursday 17 August 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘In The Light‘

But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to. (John 3:21 TLB)

When you are walking in the light with Jesus Christ, our lives become exposed, some people do not want this to happen to them, because they are afraid of what will be revealed. They don’t want to be changed. We should never be surprised when these same people are threatened by our desire to obey God, and do what is right in the sight of God; the light within us may expose some of the darkness in their own lives. Rather than giving into discouragement, we must keep praying for them that they will come to see how much better it is to live in the light than in the darkness. 

                                                        Prayer

Precious God, how grateful and thankful I am, that I chose to live my life in the light with Christ. I gave up the darkness to follow Him. I am grateful and thankful His blood continually cleanses me from my sin, His love and forgiveness enables me to walk with Him. He is my Advocate. Keeping hold of Gods words, is my strength; He empowers me with His grace to continue on the path of obedience in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment