Friday 7 July 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Peace Of Mind’

I have told you all this so that you will have peace of heart and mind. (John 16:33 TLB)

Jesus tell us that we will have peace of heart and mind as we put our trust in Him. It doesn't matter what kind of trials we have to go through in life, knowing Jesus’ presence is with us wherever we go strengthens our hearts and mind to know we are not alone. The stresses of life make gaining real peace seem impossible. Jesus, wants us to have His peace that the world cannot give or even understand, this peace is only found in Him. The Holy Spirit of God, strengthens us and He keeps us peaceful, as we abide in His words and acting upon them, in the name of Jesus Christ. Having Christ’s peace is so fulfilling that those who have it can joyfully endure any hardship or trial. When we are stressed, worried, or fearful, it is an alarm warning to us that we have taken our eyes off Jesus. We must not take our eyes off Jesus, but we must reset our focus back on Him, to regain His precious peace. Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. John 14:27 NASB

                                                             Prayer

Jesus, thank You for Your great peace that You have given to me as I put my trust in You. Thank You that I can rely, depend, and lean upon You no matter what kind of trials I have to go through in life. Thank You for all Your love and faithfulness Your Word brings to my heart and mind. I can never praise and thank You enough for everything You do for me daily in Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment