Friday 27 June 2014

New Blog Post: "I Bow In Prayer"



Prayer

Heavenly Father, I bow in prayer before You. I praise and thank You I can come to You and praise and worship You in the beauty of You holiness and godliness.
Father, I ask You to give to Your great glory and power to Your people so they will be strong in the inward being through Your Holy Spirit. I pray that Christ Jesus will live in their hearts by faith and their lives would be strong in love and be built upon love.
I pray that you and God’s holy people will have the power to understand the greatness of Christ’s love – how wide and how long and how high and how deep that love is. Christ Jesus’ love is greater than anyone can ever know, but I pray that each one of you who belong to Christ Jesus will be able to know that same love. Then you can be filled with the fullness of God.
With God’s power working within us, God can do much more than anything we can ask or imagine. To Him is the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus for all time; forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment